Please do not bring any of the following items when being admitted to Clearbrook*:
- Only electronic items that do not connect to the internet are allowed (i.e. mp3, older versions of kindle, etc.). No smart watches are allowed.
- Consumable items: food, drinks, gum, candy, etc.
- Mouthwash or Aftershave (Permitted with “Alcohol Free” clearly printed on commercial label)
- Aerosol Containers
- Mirrors or Glass Picture Frames
- Magazines or newspapers
- Bedding, pillows, blankets, or stuffed animals
*Any of these items that are brought with you to Clearbrook will be stored with your belongings and returned at the end of treatment.*